Our company seeks an experienced Senior Angular Software Engineer & Consultant to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Angular development and experience in developing high-quality web applications. Candidates passionate about software development, architecture, and active learning are welcome. This role is for people who love a varied mix of software engineering and supporting customers with architectural health checks, consulting, bootstrapping projects, and long-term maintenance.
Senior Software Engineer & Consultant (Angular) (x/w/m)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least five years of professional experience in Angular development
- Experience developing scalable and maintainable web applications using Angular and related libraries (RxJS, NgRx, etc.)
- Experience with front-end testing frameworks (e.g., Jest, Crypress, Playwrite, etc.)
- Proficiency with Git version control system
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of the Angular ecosystem and nx monorepos.
- Work closely with customers to understand their business requirements and design solutions that meet their needs.
- Develop high-quality, scalable Angular-based applications and provide technical guidance to development teams.
- Provide consulting services to customers on best practices, architecture, and application design.
- Conduct code reviews, provide feedback, and implement solutions to improve code quality and maintainability.
- Keep up to date with the latest Angular trends, features, and technologies and make recommendations for improvements.
- Ensure high quality by implementing best practices, writing unit, and e2e tests (we love Jest, Cypress, and Playwrite).
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of development processes and tools.
- Mentor junior and intermediate developers and guide them in implementing best practices and coding standards.
- Continuously improve the development process by identifying and resolving inefficiencies and bottlenecks.
- Depending on the project, you’ll work with agile frameworks such as Kanban or Scrum.
What we offer
- Save time and reduce stress due to remote work.
- Choose hardware that fits your needs.
- We use state-of-the-art technology to move forward.
- Flat (or virtually non-existing) hierarchies 😉
- Young, fast-growing, and profitable startup with lovely colleagues.
- A competitive salary and the chance to shape the company.
- Fair compensation based on your experience level and cost of living index.